This marvellous apartment has recently been refurbished, is very quiet and is equipped with every commodity. It can accommodate a maximum of 6 persons, and as such is ideal for large families, and is located in the heart of Baroque Rome, next to via Giulia, and so perfect for visiting the main sites of interest in the centre of Rome: it is situated 10 minutes from Basilica di S. Pietro, 3 minutes from Castel Sant’Angelo and 5 minutes from Piazza Navona and Campo de’ Fiori.
The Dalì apartment boasts 90m2 floor space on the ground floor of an historic building, and is accessed via a private entrance. The ground floor comprises a generous lounge/dining room fitted with a fully equipped corner kitchen, and includes a sofa bed that sleeps two persons and a bathroom with shower.
The upper floor is accessed via a comfortable staircase and comprises two bedrooms, one with a double-bed bed and the other with two single beds that can be pushed together upon request to form a matrimonial bed. The second bathroom with bathtub is situated between the two bedrooms.
The elegant ground floor lounge is suitable for hosting work lunches and dinners or for events with friends.
- GENERAL: Air conditioning/central heating; sheets and towels, complimentary bathroom products, shower, bathtub, hairdryer; safe
- KITCHEN/ELECTRICAL GOODS: dish washer, fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, gas hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle; washing machine, steam iron and ironing board
- MULTIMEDIA: DVD player, stereo, radio, MP3, TDT television.
- OTHER: High chair and child’s cot (free upon request)
- Check-in: after 15.00
- Check-out: before 11.00
- Size: 90 m2 (ground and first floors)
- Persons: 4/6
- Bedrooms: 2 (one with double-bed, one with single beds)
- Lounge with sofa bed for two persons
- Bathrooms: 2 (one bathroom with shower, one bathroom with bathtub)
- Kitchen: 1
- Wi-Fi free
- Non smoking
- Animals allowed: small animals