This spacious and charming apartment is located on the second floor of a 16th Century building –with a lift, which is accessed via a few steps – on via Margutta, famed for its painters and art galleries, and close to Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo. The building includes a truly lovely garden that boasts century-old plants, wisterias and palms – a haven of nature, tranquillity and calm. It is a small oasis of peace in the centre of Rome.
The Gaugin apartment boasts 90m2 floor space, includes a double bedroom, a bright and spacious lounge with two sofas, one of which is a sofa bed, a piano and a dining table, a bathroom that is completely lined in Travertine marble and includes bathtub and shower, a fully equipped kitchen and a balcony that overlooks the grounds of Villa Borghese.
- GENERAL: Air conditioning/central heating; sheets and towels, complimentary bathroom products, shower, bathtub, hairdryer; accessible on foot/taxi; safe.
- KITCHEN/ELECTRICAL GOODS dish-washer, fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, gas hob, coffee machine, toaster; kettle; washing machine; steam iron and ironing board
- MULTIMEDIA: DVD player, stereo, radio, MP3, TDT television.
- OTHER: High-chair and child’s cot (free upon request)
- Check-in: after 15.00
- Check-out: before 11.00
- Size: 90 m2
- Persons: 2/4
- Bedrooms: 1 (with double-bed)
- Lounge with sofa bed for two persons
- Bathroom: 1 (with bathtub))
- Kitchen: 1
- Balcony: 1
- Wi-Fi free
- Non Smoking
- Animals allowed: small animals