This prestigious and refined apartment is excellently located on via Giulia, in the heart of ancient Rome, in its historic centre. This third floor spacious apartment (accessible by lift) can accommodate a maximum of 6 persons and offers breath-taking views over the rooftops of Rome. It is only a ten minute walk from the Vatican, Piazza Navona and Campo de’ Fiori.
The Picasso apartment has 120m2 floor space and comprises a double bedroom, with its own bathroom fitted with a bathtub, another bedroom with two single beds, a second bathroom with shower, a practical and fully equipped kitchen, and a very spacious and welcoming lounge with two sofas, a sofa bed and a dining table.
- GENERAL: Air conditioning/central heating; sheets and towels, complimentary bathroom products, shower, bathtub, hairdryer; safe
- KITCHEN/ELECTRICAL GOODS: Dish washer, fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, gas hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle; washing machine, steam iron and ironing board
- MULTIMEDIA: DVD player, stereo, radio, MP3, TDT television.
- OTHER: High chair and child’s cot (free upon request)
- Check-in: after 15.00
- Check-out: before 11.00
- Size: 120 m2
- Persons: 4/6
- Bedrooms: 2 (one double bedroom, one with two single beds)
- Lounge with sofa bed for two persons
- Bathrooms: 2 (one with a bathtub, one with a shower)
- Kitchen: 1
- Wi-Fi free
- Non smoking
- Animals allowed: small animals