This romantic loft apartment offers every commodity and can accommodate a maximum of 4 persons, ideal for small families. It is located in charming via Giulia, in the heart of classical Rome, and as such is perfect for visiting the main sites of interest in the centre of Rome: It is located 10 minutes from Basilica di S. Pietro, 3 minutes from Castel Sant’Angelo and 5 minutes from Piazza Navona and Campo de’ Fiori.
The Renoir apartment with it period floors and ceilings, is both simple and elegant, and boasts its own private entrance. The ground floor comprises a combined lounge/dining room with a fully equipped corner kitchen and is equipped with a sofa bed for two persons, and a bathroom with shower.
The upper floor houses a double bedroom.
- GENERAL: Air conditioning/central heating; sheets and towels, complimentary bathroom products, shower, bathtub, hairdryer; safe
- KITCHEN/ELECTRICAL GOODS: dish washer, fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, gas hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle; washing machine, steam iron and ironing board
- MULTIMEDIA: DVD player, stereo, radio, MP3, TDT television.
- OTHER: High chair and child’s cot (free upon request)
- Check-in: after 15.00
- Check-out: before 11.00
- Size: 42 m2
- Persons: 2/4
- Bedrooms: 1 (with double bed)
- Lounge with sofa bed for two persons
- Bathrooms: 1 (with shower)
- Kitchen: 1 corner kitchen
- Wi-Fi free
- Non smoking
- Animals allowed: small animals