In the most authentic part of Rome, and within walking distance of many of its most fascinating monuments, the Matisse apartment is the ideal retreat to come back home after a day spent exploring the city. An incredibly well located choice that would suit very well a couple or a small family.
On the first floor, without elevator, of a building located in an archetypal city centre alley, the apartment has been recently renovated. Beautiful wooden ceilings and warm Tuscan terracotta floors tastefully frame the carefully decorated rooms, where attention to detail is the first concern. The large living room is equipped with a double bed and a comfortable sofa bed (converts into double bed for the 3rd and 4th guest), a coffee table, a TV, a dining table with 4 chairs, and a small antique desk. The room leads onto a terrace furnished with a table, chairs and deck chairs. The separate kitchen is compact, but modern and well and fully equipped. The bathroom has a practical shower unit. The apartment also offers guests autonomous heating, air conditioning, Internet access.
- GENERAL:Air conditioning/central heating; sheets and towels, complimentary bathroom products, shower, bathtub, hairdryer; safe
- KITCHEN/ELECTRICAL GOODS:dish washer, fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, gas hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle; washing machine, steam iron and ironing board
- MULTIMEDIA: DVD player, stereo, radio, MP3, TDT television.
- OTHER: High chair and child’s cot (free upon request)
- Check-in: after 15.00
- Check-out: before 11.00
- Size: 85 m2
- Persons: 2/4
- Bedrooms: 1 (with double bed)
- Lounge with sofa bed for two persons
- Bathroom: 1 (one with a shower)
- Kitchen: 1
- Wi-Fi free
- Non smoking
- Animals allowed: small animals