This romantic loft apartment is fitted with every commodity, and can accommodate a maximum of 4 persons, and as such is ideal for small families. It is located in charming via Giulia, in the heart of classical Rome, and is perfect for visiting all the main sites of interest in the centre of Rome, as it is located 10 minutes from Basilica di S. Pietro, 3 minutes from Castel Sant’Angelo and 5 minutes from Piazza Navona and Campo de’ Fiori.
The Mirò apartment boasts period flooring and ceilings, simple yet elegant decor and has its own private entrance. The first floor comprises a joint lounge/dining fitted with a fully equipped corner kitchen, and includes a sofa bed that sleeps two persons.
The upper floor contains a double bedroom and a bathroom with shower.
- GENERAL: Air conditioning/central heating; sheets and towels, complimentary bathroom products, shower, bathtub, hairdryer; safe
- KITCHEN/ELECTRICAL GOODS: fridge-freezer, microwave, gas hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle; steam iron and ironing board
- MULTIMEDIA: DVD player, stereo, radio, MP3, TDT television.
- OTHER: High chair and child’s cot (free upon request)
- Check-in: after 15.00
- Check-out: before 11.00
- Size: 42 m2
- Persons: 2/3
- Bedrooms: 1 (with double bed)
- Lounge with sofa bed for two persons
- Bathrooms: 1 (with shower)
- Kitchen: 1 corner kitchen
- Wi-Fi free
- Non smoking
- Animals allowed: small animals